woensdag 31 augustus 2011

Slow slow slow

Hello,

Since my last post it's going Ok-ish. I'm back to eating vegan, 99% of the time. Although I've had 3 weeks of and didn't always choose the right vegan foods. The problem is that I'm not losing weight anymore.

I have lost around 13 kgs of weight in the last 3 months, so I am very happy about that. But I still want to lose another 20 kg! I know where I go wrong...

The things I do right:
- I mainly eat healthy
- I eat my fruits and veggies daily
- I juice daily (green juice, mostly spinach, apple and pear)
- I joined the gym and actually go instead of sponsoring the gym...

The things I do wrong:
- I'm not drinking enough water anymore
- I forget to eat breakfast again
- I started to drink cola-light again
- I still smoke!

The main thing is that I persist in eating healthy. I'm not totally falling off the wagon, which I normally did when I hit a plateau-fase. So I am still very proud of what I accomplished so far :). I need to change a few things and hope to start losing weight again.

To kick-start losing weight again, I plan to have a juice-feast as off next week. I watched the documentary 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead' from Joe Cross. As usually thefruitpursuit.com has been a source of inspiration for me (she provides a link to the torrent of the documentary).


Joe Cross had a juice feast for 60 days and loses tons of weight. I'd love to do one some day, but I can't imagine it with my lifestyle of working and 24-hour shifts. So that's why I'll start with one week to see how it goes. I don't want to faint in the OR...

I'm off to work, but first I'll have my daily green juice :)

Cheers,
Nancy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten