zaterdag 17 november 2012

Day 2

Day 2

Well, yesterday was a very very busy day at work. For breakfast I had a banana-choco-matcha smoothie and that was filling and gave me an energetic feeling. I had it at 6am and it lasted me until 10am. I had a fruit salad for a snack and didn't have time to lunch until 1.30pm. I had my zucchini spaghetti for lunch. At night I was still quite full so I only had some mixed vegetables (mushrooms, paprika, zucchini, eggplant, onions, pumpkin and garlic) for dinner. I didn't have anything to eat after 7pm. I drank a lot of water and green tea. 

The smoking challenge is a little too much for me at the moment. Not-smoking makes me want to eat, the VFF challenge makes me want to eat less and healthy. I don't want to make things too complicated so I think I'll stick to the VFF challenge for now. 

Sports: I walked for about 2 hours with my lovely dog. 

Well that's it for now, I'm quite proud of the healthy foods :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten